We aim to send out on the same day we receive your order providing we have the stock and its before 2pm. We have collections every day except Saturday and Sunday along with Public Holidays. Once collected from us you will receive a tracking number from us and ParcelForce and usually arrives next day or shortly after. Updates in the form of email and texts if you have provided these will let you know the progress of your order. A signature is not required if you are out and an image will be taken of the delivery. If you have a preferred safe place you can leave a short note on our cart at purchase time.
Hay not arrived
- Occasionally multiple parcels can get split up resulting in the second parcel turning up a day late.
- If you have not received any notification from ParcelForce within a COUPLE OF DAYS please contact us as the longer its left the harder it is to resolve.
- You can track and amend delivery for your parcel by entering the consignment number ParcelForce sent you along with your postcode on the ParcelForce web site, this is updated all the time so please check back later for the latest.
- Drivers will leave in a safe place if you are not in but if they feel it is not suitable will leave a card with further instructions.
- For ParcelForce visit https://www.parcelforce.com and enter the tracking number to see the progress, you can also click the “My Parcel Live” button (which only shows on the day when the parcel is out for delivery) this shows you a progress map and expected one hour delivery slot.
- There are several options to amend your delivery on the ParcelForce site and entering the consignment number and your postcode.